Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Girls Night Out Look

There's nothing like a bit of sunshine to make me fancy a night out. The weather is set to heat up in the UK this week, so I thought I'd show you one of my favourite looks to wear for a night out with my friends. It's really simple, winged liner and a bright lip, but it looks really summery. 

Oh hey, bra strap.

Base
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation (115)
Mac Pro Correct & Conceal Palette
NYX Studio HD Powder

Brows
Benefit Gimme Brow (5)

Eyes
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
ABH Fudge (all over the lid & lower lash line)
Mac Nylon (inner corner & brow bone)
Mac Coffee pencil
Kiko Waterproof Eye Liner
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Cheeks
Urban Decay Beached Bronzer
Kiko 208 Water Shadow
Nars Mistinguette Blush 

Lips
Mac Candy Yum Yum 


Pass me a cocktail and play some Beyoncé.

Bloglovin' / Instagram

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar