Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Urban Decay NAKED 2

Hi guys!

Today's post is something most makeup lovers are quite familiar with.
This is probably one of the most coveted palette since it was released in the market...

Urban Decay NAKED 2
Eyeshadow Palette


This isn't mine. I just borrowed this from Liz's classmate in med school. I was doing her makeup for her birthday and I borrowed her palette just so I could blog a swatch post! Hihihi. ♥


I think I like this better than the first version which Liz already has. You can check our post about it here. Will probably create a separate swatch post about it in a different post. :P

So here's the palette. It has more matte shades compared to the first one which I like.

And here are some photos of the swatches.


Just look how pigmented they are!

Well, I am really a fan of the eyeshadows from Urban Decay. They are just so bold and long lasting! The color selections on their palettes are always nice! ♥♥♥


So that's it for this post.
Hope this swatch post could be of some help if you plan on buying this palette! I totally recommend it to those who love the nude/ natural look!


Cheers!
DAWN
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar