Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

REVIEW: APIVITA BODY ENERGY ENERGIZING BODY MILK WITH ORANGE AND GINGER






I'm becoming quite a fan of Apivita. They're a Greek brand that have recently launched in the UK. Their products are always lovely. You've probably seen blog posts about their face masks or even tried one yourself but this Body Energy Energizing Milk is going to become a big hit among bloggers. I can just feel it.


The dispenser head makes this product hygienic to use and allows me to only use what I actually need. It contains 91% natural ingredients, smells sensational (a bit like Christmas - spicy but not overly so) and sinks into the skin very quickly giving an instant hit of moisture. It also contains olive and almond oil as well as shea butter (hello old friend) to improve skin elasticity over use.


This 200ml bottle was £12.00 from Marks and Spencer - and with more products catching my eye I sincerely believe this is going to become a brand that resides within my firm favourites indefinitely.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar